This position is responsible for maintaining facilities, material handling, and rolling stock equipment through troubleshooting and repair of all equipment, systems and components necessary to operate this business and the facilities in which they are installed.
• Troubleshoot and repair material handling equipment including conveyors, sorters, etc. Perform preventive maintenance, document all activities and identify service requiring outside vendors and inform supervisor.
• Troubleshoot and repair rolling stock equipment including lifts, cranes, bulls, etc. Perform preventive maintenance, document all activities and identify service requiring outside vendors and inform supervisor.
• Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on facility equipment including HVAC, pneumatics, water and hydraulics.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Report possible safety concerns regarding equipment.
• Clean work area and maintenance shop.
• Install safety fixtures, such as, netting, wire mesh cages, etc.
• Mentor Technician I’s and perform all the duties of the Technician I level.
• All other tasks as assigned such as maintaining company and grounds, which includes snow removal.