- Bachelor Degree in Business, Operations, or related area.
- 10-12 years of call center operations in a direct to consumer and retail fulfillment industry. Demonstrated experience within a larger, highly automated, multi-brand, multi-channel facility preferred.
- 7 years of successful managerial experience
- Highly developed and in-depth knowledgeable in customer care operations, best practices, and systems and technology
- Extensive experience in vendor management and BPO strategic operations
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop highly effective teams in a large, fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate, skillfully influence and appropriate navigate challenges
- High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate information, ideas, procedures and processes in a logical sequence; at a level appropriate to the audience and resulting in effective working relationships
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Work in a busy office environment in a shared office space including shared desk spaces
- Subject to inside environmental conditions; protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- Ability to stay focused on a task with constant background noise of call center activity
- Efficient keyboarding/data entry skills and ability to use a mouse
- Ability to sit for long periods of time in a stationary position
- Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery for long periods of time
- Operate under fluorescent lighting for long periods of time
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; use hands to type, mouse or key; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to work on computer for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to access work station or attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.