- Four-year college degree in Photography, Computer Science or equivalent, preferred.
- 3-5 years photo studio experience.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop and proficiency with Capture One.
- Proficiency with Office software such as Excel and Outlook.
- Strong familiarity with Mac OS X and Apple hardware.
- Expertise using digital cameras, including working knowledge of medium format cameras, all major digital backs and high-end DSLRs.
- Experience with photographic equipment and strobe lights.
- Demonstrated understanding of lighting and photography, both technically and creatively.
- Ability to excel in a high volume, quick turn product studio environment.
- Experience shooting apparel and hard goods.
- Ability to understand business and technical processes.
- Knowledge of color processes and conventions.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Printing experience with RGB and CMYK files.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to climb, bend, stretch, talk, hear, push/pull, squat, twist, turn, stoop and use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach and lift with hands and arms to reach above shoulder/head level and/or overhead
- Able to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances for 8-10 hours continuously on concrete floors
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to stay focused on a task with constant background noise of distribution center activity
- Efficient keyboarding/data entry skills and ability to use a mouse
- Ability to sit for long periods of time in a stationary position
- Able to read small print numbers and letters and identify colors
- Able to communicate with co-workers and supervisory staff
- Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery for long periods of time
- Operate under fluorescent lighting for long periods of time
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform activity such as preparing and analyzing photographs; viewing a computer terminal
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to access work station or attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office and photographic equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.