Purpose: Responsible for full lifecycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, selection, reference checking, offer negotiation and closing of Exempt and Non-Exempt positions for Eddie Bauer. Develop Talent Pipelines; working with hiring managers to develop candidate profiles and sourcing targets. Act as an internal and external Brand Ambassador to support culture, retention and business initiatives that drive EBITDA.
- Full lifecycle candidate management
- Develop and maintain Talent Pipeline of candidates for current and future hiring needs
- Explore, evaluate and execute creative recruiting techniques / hiring strategies
- Manage and maintain relationships with contingent recruiting firms
- Use social media to source and recruit prospective candidates
- Be a brand ambassador and provide an outstanding first contact to all candidates
- Actively maintain a working knowledge of corporate roles for primary clients and the job requirements needed to fill those roles
- Develop creative, curious, and legal interviewing strategies
- Utilize available tools to locate, source and screen diverse candidates
- Work with HR Managers and hiring managers to determine position skill set required by the business
- Partner with Compensation Manager to align on market salary recommendations and guidelines
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as a PSEB advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers performance excellence.
- As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
- 3+ years recruiting for corporate exempt-level positions in a fast paced environment
- 4 Year Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or Related field
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role may operate in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. This role may also operate in a warehouse environment subject to inside environmental conditions with protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. This role may also be subject to loud noise due to conveyor systems and material handling equipment and routinely uses standard personal protective equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.