- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as an Eddie Bauer advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
- Two year Associates degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Previous loss prevention, security, retail, customer service or warehouse experience
- Basic knowledge of first aid procedures
- Working knowledge of police and fire emergency management procedures
- Intermediate knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and articulation skills
- Knowledge of report writing techniques
- Outstanding customer service skills that demonstrate a willingness and ability to exceed client expectations
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to motivate, train and provide guidance to others
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to make sound judgments and follow through actions
- Willingness to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to prioritize tasks while remaining flexible
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a professional demeanor
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Ability to read, in some cases small print, numbers and letters and identify colors
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and supervisory staff
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position requiring regular attendance and punctuality which includes a work week consisting of 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. As an LPA, weekend work is required as well as mandatory over time during periods of high volume. This role operates in a warehouse environment subject to inside environmental conditions with protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes and subject to loud noise due to conveyor systems and material handling equipment and routinely uses standard personal protective equipment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.